Attorney and Paralegal Resources
Published by Casamo & Associates:
The Deposition Resource Guide for Attorneys & Paralegals discusses some of the most important deposition resources and how to best use them for your benefit.
- RealLegal Etranscript Viewer
- Visionary Viewer – Transcript Viewer from Visionary Legal Technologies
- Adobe Reader
- Virginia Bar Association
- FindLaw: For Legal Professionals
– Great site for drug and pharmaceutical names and information.
- FedEx Locations
- Virginia Case Information
- Virginia Lawyers Weekly
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Alexandria General District Court
- Alexandria Circuit Court
- Fairfax General District Court
- Navigating Fairfax County Circuit Court
- Loudoun General District Court
- Loudoun Circuit Court
- Prince William General District Court
- Prince William Circuit Court
- Arlington General District Court
- Arlington Circuit Court
- A Guide to Virginia’s Judicial System
- Court Reporting Schools Online On this site you will find informative articles on common topics in the court reporting industry, get information on individual campus based court reporting schools, be able to search schools by state, see which colleges offer online programs, find general salary data, get research statistics on the current court reporting job outlook, and much more!
- RPR Test Certification The NCRA written knowledge and skills tests are being offered on separate days and at separate testing centers. Visit this link to the NCRA site for more information.
- National Court Reporters Association
- Driving Directions to our Alexandria offices.
From Reagan National: Taking Aviation Circle out of the airport, take the George Washington Parkway south toward Alexandria. Continue on the Parkway for 2.5 miles. Make a right on Cameron Street. At the first light, Cameron will make a quick jog to the left at N. Columbus Street. Immediately, pick up Cameron again as a slight right. Travel two blocks and our offices are on your left. From I-95: Take Exit 177B toward Alexandria. Travel 1 mile, make a left on Cameron Street. Our offices are immediately on your left.
- Hotel Monaco While in Alexandria, stay where you will be able to concentrate on what is important to you: your clients, your case.
- Metro Information With WMATA, you CAN get there from here. Make sure to check out the metro interactive map.
- Check out the weather